Browsing Maestría by Author "De la Roca Macchiavello, Ericka"
Propuesta de un modelo de negocio basado en la creación de una plataforma virtual para brindar asesoría contable, tributaria, legal, laboral y financiera a las MYPES y/o personas naturales con negocios.Medina La Plata, Edison; De la Roca Macchiavello, Ericka; Miranda, Silvia; Tapia Cotos, Sergio; Ubillus Carbajal, Javier (Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC), 2018-01-08)MSEs and This business plan advances the implementation of a virtual counseling and management platform for micro and small enterprises (MSEs), and for individuals with accounting, tax, legal, labor and financial businesses. The Peruvian government has recently introduced a change in the tax structure that favors pursues a reduction in informality. This policy generates an advantageous scenario for this platform to become a crucial tool for entrepreneurs that require relevant information for their decision-making processes. Indeed, technical advice would help entrepreneurs focus exclusively on the growth of their businesses. In Peru, around 90% of new businesses fail after a year, while the remaining 10% stays active for around three years. Only a tiny fraction is able to succeed. The lack of valuable know-how and counseling on the aforementioned issues, as well as the high formalization costs, are the main reasons for the observed high exit rates. These reasons are exposed throughout several chapters of this business plan. Consultar.pe will provide small enterprises with counseling services at a reasonable price through an on-line platform, therefore, helping customers save money and time. These are key advantages that make this platform more desirable than other options in the market.Acceso abierto